The HWP Team has considerable expertise in providing electrical distribution services.
- Deteriorated pole replacements.
- Overhead and underground re-conductor projects.
- Overhead to underground conversions.
- Substation elimination.
- Energized vault replacement, including conventional and Voltek systems.
- Large scale voltage conversion projects.
- Limited access operations.
HW Power provides turnkey substation construction solutions, from the initial planning phase to final energization. Our teams of skilled craft professionals can also provide maintenance operations, ranging from electrical equipment repair to complete system upgrades.
HW Power is experienced in:
- Services ranging from planning and maintenance, to construction on projects ranging from 69kV to 500kV.
- Assembly and erection of steel towers for both electric utilities and cellular service providers.
- Foundation construction services.
- Right of Way (ROW) management and construction services.
HW Power provides experienced project management, and oversight solutions, to public utility entities looking to augment their workforce. HW Power is ready to provide:
- Procurement of materials and services
- Project oversight and supervision
HW Power’s Electric Line Division employs trade professionals from the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
The Management Team is active in safety and participates with numerous organizations to provide the tools for a safe, better trained workforce. Some of these organizations include:
- Cal-Nev IBEW/NECA Joint Safety Committee
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Southern California Utility Safety Alliance (SCUSA)
- National Safety Council
- Pacific Safety Council